Products Naturally good for you
- Most of our range has organic recipes ready to launch
- Our specialized R&D team can develop recipes tailored to your needs
- We have secured qualitative organic raw materials sourcing
- Gluten, Lactose, Milk
- We have been producing Gluten Free products for the past 10 years.
- Amazing tasting products preferred vs the competition
- All production batches are released following thorough analysis to fit with the Coeliac shopper.
- Sugar reduction commitment: We can support your sugar reduction plans. We have ready to launch ranges with less sugar or no added sugar products
- Products for children: will be designed with the most optimized nutritional values
- Saturated fat: alternative solutions are available to reduce saturated fat
- Nutrition benchmark vs competition: our team will proactively propose an improvement plan for your range
We can offer solutions with:
- Natural Colouring agents
- Natural Flavours
- Natural Preservatives
- Free range eggs
- RSPO, segregated or palm free Recipes
- We cater for local specificities (KAT eggs, UTZ, Fairtrade)
Because quality of our products is the key of success, we are committed to supporting 4 essential pillars in all our formulations :
- Nutritionally balanced: Nutritional profiles increasingly suited to the consumer target.
- Clean label: Ingredients and additives only used as necessary and as natural as possible.
- Food security policy: The quality systems of our 14 production sites are internationally recognized through GFSI certification, reassessed every year with a goal of excellence. Beyond certification, it consists in a team of experts working to ensure our products are produced using ingredients from a fully traceable supply chain with the highest standard of product quality and safety.
- Ethical products: Because the quality of quality is also addressing broader concerns of today’s society in which we take a stand and we support you, in particular through specific approaches allowing environmental compliance, animal welfare, national promotion. Consuming well: a responsible act!
In 2010 we were one of the first companies to commit ourselves in the RSPO sector and to propose alternatives to palm, and we have since developed a great ability to adapt to other initiatives such as UTZ, Fairtrade, KAT, etc.
As many themes which the European quality and R&D teams take in hand to share their knowledge of the products, processes, and regulations to better meet your expectations.